|V1000Pit features modern GA aircraft's glass avionic suits for flight simulation software ; Microsoft's Flight Simulator.|
V1000Pit's hardware is made of PFD and MFD of G1000 Integrated Flight Deck. Whereas, implemented functions are limited by aircraft and cockpit type to be used. MindStar Aviation Garmin G1000 for Microsoft's Flight Simulator is recommended, where as many functions are presented in real units.
Since an Audio switch panel is not included, to support AFCS feature, additional VRinsight's Autopilot Control unit is required.
1. Large integrated 20.1" TFT LCD displaying PFD, MFD and stand-by gauge or scenery.
2. Full metal case
3. USB 2.0 compliant connection for control interface
4. One free video port is required (VGA or DVI port)
5. All buttons and dual rotary knobs are close to real G1000 unit.
6. Compatible with Microsoft's Flight Simulator X and 2004
Original Cessna 172 G1000 (FSX)
Original Mooney Bravo G1000 (FSX)
Original Beechcraft Baron 58 G1000 (FSX)
MindStar Aviation's Cessna 172 (FSX/FS2004)
MindStar Aviation's Cessna 182 (FSX/FS2004)
7. Compatible Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
8. Size & Weight
Width: 46.5cm/18.3" (Plate)
Height: 30.5cm/12" (Plate)
Length: 5.5cm/2.1" (Plate)
Weight : 9kg (With TFT LCD monitor)
9. one year warranty