|FEATURES- CP Compact Series UPS|
The CyberPower Systems CP1200AVR UPS offers advanced power
protection in a sleek and rugged tower. Automatic Voltage
Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics are receiving
clean and stable AC power.
Designed for mid-level to upper-level computer systems, the
CP1200AVR guards against surges/spikes, and also offers battery
backup in the event of brownouts or total power loss. If your PC
is unattended, PowerPanel PE Power Management software will
automatically save and close open files and also shutdown the
computer system in an intelligent and orderly manner.
The CP1200AVR also has full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone,
fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem,
satellite, cable TV). The convenient tower designs allows for
placement on the floor, inside a workstation cabinet, or directly
on the desktop.
"Surge-Only" outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals
such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
Includes UPS Unit; User Manual; Power Management Software; Warranty
Card; USB Cable; Phone Cable; Coaxial Cable.
* Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Incoming AC power is electronically
regulated for dips and spikes AVR takes this irregular AC power and
converts it into a consistent Sinewave so sensitive electronic equipment
can achieve its optimal performance.
* EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio
frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or
"humming" that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics.
* Transformer-spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets allow you to
conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the
utility of other outlets.
* USB Connectivity - Plug-N-Play software and convenient USB ports allow
for quick and easy installation.
* PowerPanel PE Smart Management Software - In event of a power outage,
PowerPanel PE will not only save your open files and will also
"Hibernate" your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel
is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed
to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate
visuals of the UPS s status, and also include the following features:
Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self
tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and
* LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
* Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off
battery power, unit overloads and low battery.
* Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical,
cabinet, and wall.
* Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of