|FEATURES- CP Compact Series UPS|
The CyberPower CP685AVR UPS is the ideal unit for basic to mid-level
computer systems. The 685AVR not only guards against surges,
spikes, sags, and brownouts, but also protects your computer system
and valuable data during a power outage. The Automatic Voltage
Regulation (AVR) monitors incoming AC power and regulates output to
a smooth, consistent 120 volts. This model also has full dataline
protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6
coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). PowerPanel PE Power
Management supplements the backup/surge protection by monitoring
the vitals of the UPS and safely shutting down your system in event
of a power outage. The standalone designs allows for vertical,
horizontal, or wall mount.
"Surge-Only" outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals
such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
Includes UPS Unit; User Manual; Power Management Software; Warranty
Card; Serial Cable; Phone Cable; USB Cable.
* Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Incoming AC power is electronically
regulated for dips and spikes AVR takes this irregular AC power and
converts it into a consistent Sinewave so sensitive electronic equipment
can achieve its optimal performance.
* EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio
frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or
"humming" that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics.
* Transformer-spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets allow you to
conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the
utility of other outlets.
* USB Connectivity - Plug-N-Play software and convenient USB ports allow
for quick and easy installation.
* PowerPanel PE Smart Management Software - In event of a power outage,
PowerPanel PE will not only save your open files and will also
"Hibernate" your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel
is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed
to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate
visuals of the UPS s status, and also include the following features:
Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self
tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and
* LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
* Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off
battery power, unit overloads and low battery.
* Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical,
cabinet, and wall.
* Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of
* 3-year Warranty - CyberPower will replace damaged units if within
3 years of purchase date. We stand behind our products and guarantee
quality. CyberPower also offers